11.15.2010

Ooooh the Holidays....

Why do the Holidays cause so much stress?  Between travel plans, family plans, parties, traditions and presents there is no time to stop, look around, and enjoy yourself.  And to top it all off this is our first Christmas in LA, so there is that added stress.  So far our December looks like this.

12/4-12/5      New Wave employee Holiday party
12/10-12/12  Greg goes to SF for Bob and Cyndy's Holiday party
12/14-12/15  Doug, Nate, and Jes come to go see a LIVE Conan taping
12/15-12/20  I'll be in SF visiting family and friends
12/21-12/28  My Mom and Ben and whole Mom's side of the family are coming to LA!!!
12/29-12/30  Greg goes back to SF to see family
12/29-01/01  Christina comes to town to ring in the new year!
12/31            NYE!!!!!!

And then we can finally breathe!!  geeeze!!  But starting after Thanksgiving there will be no breathing until the Holidays are over.  Dont get me wrong we are lucky to have such a fun and action packed Holiday season!!  Once I figure out what I want to wear to the New Wave party, which I hear is QUITE SNAZZY and my NYE outfit I will feel much better!
Outfit Ideas




To see

To see
To see
To see
              
To see

So what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. you should update your blog more often lady!

    ReplyDelete