2.05.2014

I JUST HAVE TO

Ok, Ive never down this before, but I need to vent!  And I can't anywhere else, because I don't want to invite a lot of questions.



I work with someone who had her first child a year ago.  He is wonderful baby and she is a good mother.  BUT she has become basically worthless as a co-worker!  Since she has been back in addition to her daily duties she has had two projects (both of which were her projects before she left on maternity leave) and she has DROPPED the ball on both.

I'm all for women having it all...career, kids, family, husband, riches, WHATEVER! But as women we owe it to ourselves and each other to really evaluate our situations and make choices we can live with.  Cant live without your son for a full 8 hour day?  Then go to part time and let us hire someone else.  Cant afford to stay home?  Then you need to make a commitment to work AND KEEP IT! Be there, be present- anything else is purely taking advantage of those around you and expecting them to pick up the slack for YOUR CHOICES!

Ok, I think Im done

AC

No comments:

Post a Comment