2.21.2014

We Bought A House!



AHHHHH, ITS OFFICIAL! We bought a house in Orange County and I will no longer be Amanda in the City of Angels.


As I will now be commuting, I think I will title this blog ... (drumroll) 
Amanda: Stuck in Traffic!!
SO...the house!  Its a bit of a fixer upper, but I couldn't be happier!  Im in love with all the decorating and remodeling possibilities!  Even better....we asked them to leave their personal belongings and we would clean it out for them and we have found so many interesting things. Suits straight out of the 1970s, a MEMBERS ONLY JACKET which you will see me in at some point, lots of glass barware, and a few wooden pieces.  I cannot wait to start DIYing the crap out of my new house!

Here is a walk-through tour of our humble abode. 
(please forgive the low quality)



No comments:

Post a Comment