3.19.2014

IPSY!

My first bag arrived!

My first bag arrived!  Even though Im not sure how often I will use these items I am quite happy. The brand selection is good and all the products are good quality. The Roughies nail polish by Nicole by OPI is weird, and makes your nails look robin's egg Easter candies. I like smooth and shiny nails so that wasn't really my thing.  Textured nails are a huge thing right now so Im sure it is ideal for many people. The lipstick is a nice shade, but one I won't wear.  If Im wearing lipstick its to give my lips color, I don't bother with it for tones so close to my actual lip color.  I haven't yet tried the eyeshadow or primer, perhaps this weekend. I did play with it a bit, and while the colors may be a bit shocking for me, the powder itself was smooth and stayed put.  I love make-up and though my life doesn't much call for me to wear it, and usually when I do its pretty simple and low maintenance, I do enjoy painting my face up from time to time.  The icing on the cake is the bag!! I LOVE MAKEUP BAGS! Its probably 90% of the reason I signed up for IPSY, to me if nothing else, the makeup is worth the measly $10 a month. 
I have a friend who signed up with BirchBox, follow our subscription war on Instagram using #mysubscriptionsbetterthanyours

No comments:

Post a Comment